GLOBUS: TECHNICAL SCIENCES
Globus: Technical Sciences (License CC BY 4.0) is a quarterly electronic publication. It publishes articles with scientific novelty, representing the results of completed research, problematic or scientific and practical in nature.
The vocation of our scientific journal to provide a wide exchange of scientific achievements, concepts and views on topical issues in the development of science.
The content of the articles corresponds to the following branches of science (according to the Nomenclature of Specialties of Scientific Workers): “Technical Sciences” 05.00.00
Main languages of the journal: Russian, English, Polish, Ukrainian, German
The journal has been published since 2015, the frequency of 4 issues per year, is distributed in print and electronic versions.
ISSN – 2713-3079
Publisher – Serenity-Group
Globus: Engineering Science is a peer-reviewed scientific journal. Articles from the journal are exported to open scientific information repositories: Elibrary,Google Scholar, World Cat, Ulrich’s Web, CrossRef, Index Copernicus, Cyberleninka, CiteFactor, Publons, Sherpa Romeo
Technical sciences (05.00.00)
- Engineering geometry and computer graphics.
- Mechanical engineering and mechanical engineering.
- Power, metallurgical and chemical engineering.
- Transport, mining and construction engineering.
- Aviation and rocket and space technology.
- Electrical engineering.
- Instrument making, metrology, radio engineering.
- Informatics, computer engineering and management.
- Energy and power engineering and technology.
- Metallurgy and Materials Science.
- Chemical Technology.
- Food technology.
- Technology of materials and products of the textile and light industry.
- Processes and machines of agroengineering systems.
- Technology, machinery and equipment for logging, forestry, wood processing and chemical processing of wood biomass.
- Construction and architecture.
- Documentary information.
- Safety of human activities.
- Nanotechnology and nanomaterials.